Dr. Jay S.H. Masserman - OB/GYN
Jay Masserman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology in Fountain Valley, California. He is recognized as one of the best doctors in America and one of the top doctors in Orange County.
Special Facts About Dr. Masserman:
- Dr. Masserman is an expert in women’s health issues
- Has practiced medicine for more than 40 years; in Orange County since 1977
- Has delivered more than 5000 babies
- Has performed more than 1000 ritual circumcisions
- Ranked among Top Doctors in Orange County and America year after year:
- Named Doctor of the Year, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital – 2001, 2002
- Named to Best Doctors in America
- Named Best Doctors in Orange County, by Orange Coast Magazine and the Orange County Medical Association – 1998, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2010 - 2013
- Recipient of Vitals "Patient Choice Award". 2008 - 2010. Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of their patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores as voted by patients.
- Was Chief of Obstetrics at the former Humana Hospital, Westminster.
- Chairman Quality Review Committee (QRC), Department of OB/GYN, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
- Clinical Professor of OB / GYN at the UCI Medical Center - he has trained many doctors who now practice medicine in Orange County
- Executive Council, Association and Clinical Faculty, UCI Medical Center
- President, Clinical Faculty Association, UCI Medical Center OB/GYN, 1993-1994; Vice President 2010-2011
- Outstanding Clinical Teaching Award, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, UCI Medical Center – 1982, 1985, 1986, 1993 and 1997
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, UCI Volunteer Clinical Faculty of the Year, 1996, 2001. (Dr. Masserman was chosen as Teacher of the Year by the resident staff of the OB / GYN Department, UCI.)
- For more information about Dr. Masserman's
Awards and Recognition, Click Here>>.